Saturday, April 21, 2012

PET WHILE MOUNTED!@%(^

YES!?
I SAID YES!?
no
No I mean yes.
I just did a WSG on my hunter and the pet was out the entire time while mounted.
Wait, wait, Holy #!!*

HOLY #!!*

UNDOCUMENTAED GOOD CHANGE?

well relatively speaking...


BUT MORE YAY THAN NAY FROM ME TOO WOOT!?


I'm guessing this was the solution to the respawning pet at 6k hp thing.
Seriously!? I can't log on yet to see but if so then.... YES!! This is great!
DAMMIT! DRUID! YOU MESS WITH MY FEELINGS!
Maybe it only works in BG's & Arena?
Maybe it only works in BG's & Arena?


Confirmed for BG...I just checked it out and my pet ran beside me while i was mounted. I assume its only in non world , non flying settings.
this works, i did it in isel of conquest, it could be a BG thing to fix pet spawn issues, it does not occur in the world
seen it, confirmed.
Hell yes!
Deleted by Qcassidy
Because, outside of BG and Arena, your pet still sometimes summons with considerably less health than it does about 5 seconds later. (My 110k worm starting with 7.9k for a few seconds after dismounting)

I mad a habit of 1-2 shotting pets in BGs from Hunters dismounting...still possible in World PvP s

Or at least it was last night.
Pets were out when mounted in Vanilla. TBC changed that with the flying. I always thought it was so cool to see the hunters run around with their pets running beside them. It was an awesome site and added flavor to the game.

I've had my pet out while mounted in a BG and arena. I think it would be nice if Blizz could make it so that if we are using ground mounts our pets could be out, and disappear when we are on our fliers. I really, really miss it. In fact, I'd prefer that to eyes of the beast back!
I remember, back when your pet couldn't keep up with your mount, and lost happiness when you'd dismiss it.

edit: back when NEs could exploit shadowmeld and make their pets unattackable while in eyes of the beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment