Thursday, April 19, 2012

Echeyakee

I'd kinda like to tame this white lion on my ally hunter. My question is how long does the mob stay once summoned. If I were to make a horde hunter & summon the mob, would I have enough time to log out then log back in as my ally hunter? Just wondering.
Sian-Rotam, the Winterspring white lion, is no longer a quest mob, but became a rare spawn beast in 4.1. Look for him under Frostsaber Rock, near where his mate Shy-Rotam hangs out.

Echeyakee should hang out long enough for you to switch hunters, I think, Ulryk. It's certainly worth a try. Just make sure to hike your ally hunter out there before your Horde character summons him up, so there's not much delay between one logging off and the other coming on to tame.

Good luck!


Deleted by Thunderbrew
Sian-Rotam, the Winterspring white lion, is no longer a quest mob, but became a rare spawn beast in 4.1. Look for him under Frostsaber Rock, near where his mate Shy-Rotam hangs out.


I just did what Mr. Tahlian there suggested, the same modle is now also available from a rare spawn in Winterspring. Follow the directions he gave there and tame "Sian-Rotam".

Information can also be found at this popular hunter pet website:
http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/lionskinwhite.html

No comments:

Post a Comment