Saturday, April 21, 2012

Deterrence oddly worded

I was using Deterrence on the final boss of ZA when he was in bear form and still died on one attempt. That was before we relized we had to have range take turns with the hits.

Seems odd that Deterrence didn't save me from that charge in bear form.

But wanted to point out the tool tip for Deterrence. Am I just missing something... but just seems odd to use the words "increases" and then "reduces".... seems like it's just oddly worded.

When activated, increases the chance melee attacks will miss you by 100%, reduces the chance ranged attacks will hit you by 100%, and grants 100 % chance to deflect spells. While Deterrence is active, you cannot attack. Lasts 5 seconds.
I'm starting to wonder if Deterrence even works anymore. I've died to multiple ZA / ZG bosses with it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment