Monday, April 16, 2012

I'm a Hunter, on a mission.

My BF and I decided to do RaF, I was lucky enough to get the new trial account (sarcasm). I decided to make a Hunter, this makes my third (I love Hunters).

Now, instead of gearing her out I decided to take her in a different direction. My mission is to tame every rare spawn pet that I can, now I know my stable won't hold all of them so I have to pick and choose which ones I tame.

Right now I have

Shadowclaw - Darkshore
Barnabus - Badlands
Gorehawl - Silverpine
Pogeyan - Northern Stranglethorn

Not a large collection at the moment I know, mainly just been getting ones I see while leveling (I am RaFing so my BF likes to rush)

Hopefully by the time I am 80, I can begin picking and choosing which pets I want to tame, and which to not tame.

I am looking forward to my journey, and to the many camp sessions I will have, as well the competition I may receive for certain pets.

♥ Hunters
I'm kind of doing a similar thing. My main is a BM hunter with a stable full of rares and hard to gets. I made this toon with the intent of not having a BM spec (so no concern of exotics). I have decided to go ahead and tame rares though.

While none of the rares at my level have a unique skin, it's still fun to track them down. However, I do have a few pets that aren't technically 'rare' pets. But they are definitely rarely seen at my level (especially on a horde toon).

No comments:

Post a Comment