Thursday, April 19, 2012

what addons are these??

Pls see this video, a tell me what addons are these:

1- The addon that show our debuffs on the enemy plate. I know Tinyplates Threath plates can show something similar but I really dont like how it show the debuff (hard to see).

2- The addon that show when our CDs and skills are rdy. It show a like "flash icon".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uytr-HJx-90


ty =D
From what I'm seeing it looks like he just customized tidy plates to show the debuffs like that. As for the other addon it looks like tellmewhen.
Hmm, the enemy nameplate debuffs looks like Platebuffs, i use it.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/platebuffs.aspx

1- The addon that show our debuffs on the enemy plate. I know Tinyplates Threath plates can show something similar but I really dont like how it show the debuff (hard to see).


Tidyplates has other themes besides Threat Plates. I find the Neon theme is a lot easier to read debuffs on.

ty for aswers, any other idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment