Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hunter Pet Focus Bug

I'm not sure if there's something I missed, but my pet's focus seems to be jumping to 100% over and over again. It's at the point where the Wild Hunt pet talent seems to be increasing my pet's basic attack by 120% every time. This is an amazing bug if it is indeed a bug, and it definitely makes BM look more attractive... Wondering if anyone else is seeing this.
Interesting... my pet's portrait keeps disappearing, so I never see how much he has. I'll have to watch it if I can fix the UI.
This is definitely happening with BM for me. It bumped Bite to do more damage than Kill Command, and has pushed my pet up from ~45-47% of my damage to ~50% in a fairly tank-and-spank fight.
Yep this is definitely happening and its awesome.
Deleted by Canieldonrad
This could be related to the fact that now pets get summoned with 100% focus.
Just an idea though :O

No comments:

Post a Comment