Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Is Glyph of Lesser Proportion working?

I had Glyph of Mend Pet as both BM and MM last patch. I since removed the glyph from my MM spec, but I don't notice any difference in pet size when swapping specs. I'm quite disappointed because my wasp is now tinier than my hunter and I'm hoping it's just some bug with the glyph.
My wasp was Princess Huhuran, so I'm assuming that's one of them. I never saw another tamed wasp to compare it to.

Regardless, I don't see any difference in pet size switching between specs.
It must be a lesser proportion, of lesser proportion. I don't notice it either.
It isn't much, I saw a slight difference with my raptor.
the only time I noticed the difference was when I got rid of the glyph with him out, he grew a tiny bit, but personally, hunter minor glyphs are mostly useless, down to only one useful one, FD.
I applied the glyph with a pet out thinking I would see the change made immediately and get a good comparison from before and after the glyph. I didn't even notice the pet change size so either it is so minuscule that It wasn't worth the 60+ gold for the minor or it doesn't work under certain circumstances, either way it's a let down.

No comments:

Post a Comment