Monday, April 16, 2012

Unbinding auto-attack from right click?

This option was in the game until recently, why was it removed? Or am I missing something. I want to level a hunter toon but this is frustrating, not being able to turn it off anymore.

Been using right click to select targets for years, and also I'm constantly using it for camera rotation, and having my ranged weapon blasting whenever I right click on something makes bad things happen. Any way around this? besides the left mouse button :p thanks.
Nope.

Time to change your habit.
It was not a healthy one in the first place.

Left = Select
Right = Action

It's almost universal.
No solution that I'm aware of, but you've got me curious, OP. Where did you pick up the habit of using right click to target? I'd have to agree with Treivaran that it is a pretty prevalent concept of left click being select and right click being attack/function.
It's pretty frustrating when trying to click on a fish feast/health stone on the Al'akir platform..

No comments:

Post a Comment