Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sambas disappear???

So a long time ago on my hunter I had tamed the rare Sambas. Only today I have realized that he is not in my stables anymore. I had faction changed the hunter from alliance to horde and I think the events screwed it up. I have the achievement for all twilight highlands quests but I don't have the portal to it because the events are different from alliance to horde. Would this affect me getting Sambas?

Can I somehow get it back without having to farm it all over again?
Your best bet is to open an ingame ticket.
I have opened a ticket, but i dunno if blizzard can give back a thing like that.
yeah, so when blizzard can't give you the pet back surely the hunter community can.. why did you post here?
I've heard stories about this sort of thing happening. The solution was to open a ticket. I believe that Blizz can give you your pet back, as long as there is a record of you having it.
Yes they can restore pets. My account was hacked and the hacker abandoned all my pets. When blizz returned my items they also added my pets back to my stables. Best part was there names were reset so I had a second chance at naming them all!

I hope they do the same for you!
Oh cool, and I posted on the hunter forums to find out if this has happened to other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment