Thursday, April 19, 2012

70 Hunter exp off weapon question

Hey all, I have just dinged 70 and will turn exp off for pvp. Before I get to sunwell (where I've never been since I started late wrath) i would like to purchase new weapons (non-ranged) with honor. The hunter specific weapons are 555 each for main/off hand whereas the 2h ax is 350 as it the total of the mh/of/ ax or fist weapon.

To me the small increase in AP for the 555 ax's is not worth it if they will be replaced soon with the sunwell 2h sword. Am I missing something? Should I just get the 2h or non hunter mh/oh?

Thanks.
I honestly can't answer that. But since your question was about to fall off the first page anyway, I figured I'd share what I could.

I read these forums quite a bit and I almost never see anything discussing this kind of thing. Your best bet would probably be to find some twinking site and get some info there.

While you're at it, you should probably read up on any of those older boss fights. I've done most of the older runs for the achievements. But in all honestly, I didn't have a clue on the boss mechanics. Since most of those runs were higher level players, everybody just expected to faceroll through them. That doesn't always work. There's still mechanics that have to be done in certain cases (especially if you're turning of XP). To top it off, a lot of those mechanics seemed a bit more complex than a lot of later content.

Other than that, I've no better info to share. But I hope this helps some.
@Wolvergreen

tyvm for your time in responding. Guess I will keep searching other sites. I've checked out other toons in this position but they all have the PVE weapons already. Yes I will need to watch some of the boss fights since I'm not much of a raider (not at all) with either of my 85's.

Regards.
Polearm is best to get with honor, Also go for the two fist weapons extra socket.

No comments:

Post a Comment