Monday, April 16, 2012

Issue with Master Marksmen.

Hey guys I recently made the switch to marks and there is one thing that bugs me. Sometimes I will fire off two steadies followed by a hard cast aimed shot. The 5 stacks of master marksmen procs but the shot still costs focus and consumes the charge of "fire!". Is this working as intended? It feels like I'm wasting my talents when it happens. My best guess is it relates to me already queing aimed shot before !aimed shot is available. Has anyone experienced this?
I have had that happen, though in reverse. It will fire a normal costing shot, then stay lit for the instant shot, or at least it does in the reverse when the proc happens and you can use two aimed in a row.
The tool tip says on successful steady shots, so it doesn't proc off of you casting it, it procs off of you hitting the target and depending on range that could be anywhere from a half second to a second after you start casting aimed shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment