Thursday, April 19, 2012

Random question about (Spiked Raptor) pets

I was on my hunter (newly made goblin) and I captured a raptor from the starting zone, I liked the red one and I knew I couldn't get another until Zul'Drak (Atleast I think) So I go into my first Warsong Gultch of course, and the raptor was now purple? I dismissed it again and it turned green...

The pet changed from...

Red...
Green...
Blue(purplish)...
Black...
it hasn't changed into brown yet.

I was wondering if this was just the way these pets were? or if I happen to get the odd one of the bunch that changes colors. Thanks.
You got the odd one of the family.

Some of them are color changers.
They are color-changers.

It's common, some Raptors, Wolves, etc. etc. due this.

Look it up on Petopia.

By the way they first appeared in Outlands, BEM.
Ohh alright, I just actually looked on petopia and saw the Maddox or whatever changes colors. I was wanting to abandon this one to get a spider for now but if it was an odd one i was going to keep him lol. Thanks for the replys/
Keep the raptor.

It's cooler.
Look on the bright side, at least you're less likely to get bored with its looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment