Saturday, April 21, 2012

Concussive Shot

2 things.

1. Why does crippling poison get to be 70% slow vs my 50% slow? Yay rogue and other melee train me.

2. Why does chains of ice get to be 90% slow vs my 50% slow? Yay dk and other melee train me.
1. You can MC out of it and use Concussive Shot to limit them to 50% max
2. CoI only reduces speed by 60% now
Btw, with MC yes you can get out of it, but for how long? A half second til they apply the slow again? Tell me the reasoning behind blizzard screwing hunters out of a valid way to stop being trained by melee.
Ok, let me clarify something. This is what I see melee do, HUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRR huntard, lets train that guy. And you know what happens, I end up dying due to being stunned and slowed for 30sec.
If you're even being hit by melee, you're doing something wrong
@Jägerhund, your spec and gear for pvp makes me ): mastery= a no no.

Other thing chains of ice hasn't been 90% slow since Wrath so there you go. Glyphed MC (which you should have but you don't) is 8 seconds of freedom, you will almost always be slowed in arena. 9/10 classes have a slow so you better get used to it, hunters have 4 if you count snake slows, so please don't QQ about being slowed all the time because we have more then most other classes.
Also you are under hit capped for pvp, dual wielding is bad and you don't even have a chain on one of the weapons anyway so I see no point, and the tabard of earthen ring is ugly D:
Last time I checked, the Concussive Shot glyph does absolutely nothing.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2489080282 check again?

No comments:

Post a Comment