Monday, April 16, 2012

I'm probably the luckiest hunter ever!

so 2 days ago, i became interested in taming the spirit beasts found in northrend after seeing people talked about them on this forum. i did a bit of reading, plot out where i wanted to camp or patrol and i got very lucky indeed!

yesterday morning, 6:34 am ST, Gondria was just wandering where i happened to log in

yesterday morning 10:36 am ST, came across Skoll!

and today afternoon, 5:40 pm ST, went to check up on Arcturis and there he was!

just maybe 10 mins ago, 8:15 pm ST, I got really lucky as I wandered into Loque'nahak!

thought I could probably have gotten Loque yesterday if an ally rogue had no sprung up and killed him when I was taming it.

But still , I'm feeling very lucky! maybe I'll move on to look for some cata spirit beasts now.

to all the other hunters looking for these rares, don't be jealous! and don't kill your patience camping them for hours. what i did was get into a queue and fly around looking till the queue pops. check back on the zones every so often, and it helps to do a /who of that zone before you spend time flying there. you may find 3-4 85 hunters in grizzly hills camping it already so you can prob save some time and look elsewhere! but good luck, you'll need it!
We chased our pleasures here. Dug our treasures there.
I tamed 5 out of 6 spirit beast (had one already) and the lion all in 6 days. Just spending about an hour a day checking all the spawn points to see if they were up. So in 6 days 1-2 hours a day, I tamed 6 rare spawns. I then went on to find loque again and tag it so a hunter friend could tame it, then went on to find several more rare spawns over the next few days including the turtle bringing my rare spawns to 10 strait in 10 days. It was an amazing streak for me. Probably pay back from WEEKS of camping Loque when WOTLK first came out and never getting it. My entire stable is now mostly rare spawns and the OOZE I still have from before the nerf. Because having an ooze/croc pet was too OP! It had to be fixed. /sigh
I got them all over this weekend as well, except for the one in Twilight Highlands. Like you, I had an itching to get em, but I rarely play BM so they just sit out when I'm afk in Org or something.

I have been using the rare blue/purple parrot from Sholazar in pvp lately in my reg spec just cause it's pretty!

#OMGGIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment