Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hunter BH dps

Hello fellow hunters.
I am wondering how the rest of you do in BH dps-wise.
I'm not sure how I measure up against other hunters.
In this thread, simply post your ilevel, and your best Aragloth dps. If you get better dps, just update your post.
Mine was 18k dps at 353 ilevel.
24k as BM, ilv 361

I need to try as SV.....
i'd say between 12-13k when my gear was 340 ilevel
With no windfury/HP/icey talons, most recently - 24.5k as marks in 10man bh. Not the best rng but I was satisfied.
Last week I did about 23.8k dps. 348 ilvl MM spec. I think all raid buffs were covered but I don't have my 4p yet which is quite a big dps increase.
with the replies atm not sure i wanna post...

17.5k dps, 357 ilvl SV

>.>

<.<

yeaaa i thought it was good, and i was number 1 in raid by 4k dps ^_^
I did around 17k in 349 this week.
24k with icy talons buff and the other important ones, it has dropped though since they hotfixed the free aimed shot when it procs though :/
Even Argoloth isn't a very good measure.

In a low-DPS raid where I have time for two rapid fire cycles, I did 23k recently. If I only have time for one RF cycle, closer to 20ish. Lack or presence of bloodlust has an impact as well. Or like, if I happen to have some time left on a flask from a previous night's raid, that pushes it up. If I get targeted with fire a lot, it goes down. If I get to spend the entire time standing still (this has happened), it goes up. Is there mangle/trauma in the raid? If not, is there a fury warrior so I can bring out my hyena? The caveats are infinite.

Just concentrate on playing well in your guild raids, imo.
Some where around 17-21k, there is such a difference with 25man in apposes to 10-man. In 25-mans my dps drops significantly simple due to my fail FPS. Tbh a lot of dps that people posted seems well stretched. BH is an easy fight and a good dps tester. Just be sure to use aspect of fox when the boss uses Fel Firestorm to avoid a total tank on your dps.
i did 27k this past week and im ilvl 367

No comments:

Post a Comment