Saturday, April 21, 2012

First Season Arena Experience..Beastmaster

My Partner is a Resto Shaman..

1st Match.. Rogue Mage... LOS issues.. we lose..
2nd Match SAME TEAM... No LOS Issues.. We win.. ok.. fair enough..
3rd MAtch Holy Pally DK... We pull DK away from Pally.. DK dies.. Holy pally then runs
around Tomb.. unkillable for the next 35 min.. Draw.

4th Match Single Holy Pally Qs up.. after 10 min of him running around and jumping
Arena partner Quits in disgust...

Thank you Blizzard.. for this Wonderful experience...

The best i could do.. was get the pally down to 19% got the killshot off.. he went to 8%
then healed back to 72%... (in the 3rd match)
run double dps in 2s. Hunters can't solo healers well. Last patch, I ran MM/Restodruid and though we still won most matches, they would often last up to 45 minutes.

Now, I run feral/BM and things have been great. We had a rash of losses yesterday, but both me and my partner were kinda distracted with other things. But if you keep widow's venom on the dps target (I never used this before until now), trap the healer and burn the dps, you will most likely win. I use a spirit beast and my feral partner is not afraid to throw heals. Widow's venom will usually counter any hots when coupled with bleeds so any straight damage we do will be visible. Then we have him cyclone after the healer trinks my trap as well as 2 stun locks on the dps target at opportune times.

Though, I understand that your partner and you may be close and want to make it work. BM can still kill a healer 1 on 1 if you have all your CDs, use scatter to interupt heals, use intimidation at the lower portion of their health, and have snakes on them. Your partner should also be windshearing any hardcast heals as well.
Well the first thing ur doing wrong is ur comp. Hunters are not supposed to 2s with a healer. It doesnt work it simply doesnt. Im a BM hunter also and im sitting on 2k in my twos with another DPS. this isnt blizzards fault as u say, its ur poor shoice in comp.
If you're rolling BM for burst in 2's you need to run with another class with interrupts and stuns. Most melee are well equipped to support a hunter, especially a BM one. 2's is very unforgiving as far as comps are concerned. The great thing with double dps is that the matches don't last too long.
"My Partner is a Resto Shaman.."

I literally stopped reading there.

Hunter + healer in 2 = auto lose. I thought this would of been a common fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment