Thursday, April 19, 2012

Min Range Should Stay

but..

I think we should get a slightly greater max range (around 45 yards maybe). I think this makes perfect sense, because if every other ranged class can just run into us to keep us from attacking, we should be able to run out to keep them from attacking. This would also let us keep our gap wideners(?) while staying (imo) pretty balanced.

I think I recall this used to be in the game, if it was, give me one good reason why it was removed.
just remove the deadzone.... keep the max range the same. there problem fixed.

Or if they wanted to get inventive with it, let bows shoot farther but have a deadzone, and allow guns or crossbows to have a shorter max range but have no deadzone, then there would be a real difference in ranged weapons.
Deleted by Zakuta

No comments:

Post a Comment